At Contact, we don’t just help your team. We’re ON your team.
Contact fosters a culture where every project manager, programmer, engineer, reviewer, and analyst see themselves as an extension of your team. We know that no two cases are the same, so no two legal technology solutions should be either. You can expect our experts to get in the trenches with you, learn about your unique challenges, and pioneer unique solutions.
Solve Problems Today. Scale Those Solutions Tomorrow.
Some legal technology providers don’t mind slapping a band-aid on your problem and calling it a day, but that’s just not Contact’s style. We know your company is bigger than just one project, which is why we like to take a holistic, customized, future-oriented approach to every client.
With a finger on the pulse of eDiscovery, we look for ways to improve efficiency, streamline workflows, and put our clients in the best possible position to weather the next storm. Contact assesses your needs and finds areas where you can improve. Then, we use our magic mix of exclusive software solutions and expert consulting to put time-saving procedures into place. The result: smoother, more efficient work flows, reducing your legal technology spend by up to 50%.
Contact Discovery Services focuses on hiring top-tier, industry recognized professionals. From our project managers to support engineers, the Contact team values skill over quantity, ensuring that every resource can get the job done right the first time, every time. Certifications on staff include:
- Relativity Master
- Relativity Expert
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Analytics Specialist
- Relativity Processing Specialist
- Relativity Review Management Specialist (formerly Relativity Certified User)
- Relativity Project Management Specialist
- RelativityOne Certified Pro
- Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CFCE)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS)
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
- Cellebrite Certified Mobile Examiner (CCME)
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
- Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
Call us crazy, but we think legal technology should make your job easier, not harder. We can help you make the most of industry-leading software like Relativity, Legal Hold, Nuix, and Cellebrite, plus introduce Contact-exclusive solutions like MobileRev™, M8™ and Vu™. Get your projects done faster without the headaches.
Reach out today and learn more about our people, technology, and why we do it!
Our team of legal technology experts are passionate about fixing our clients’ pain points.